Twilight Addicts

General non-Live discussion

Twilight Addicts

Postby Klara » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 pm

OMG! I am seeing the movie for the 3rd time this weekend and I am reading the series of books for the second time. And yesterday I just finished reading the chapters of Midnight Sun (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html) that Stephanie Meyer posted on her website. Although that book is on hold, sadly due to teh incomplete draft being leaked.

That's right folks, I am a Twilight addict and I am on Team Edward!

I think the books are G-R-I-P-P-I-N-G, and if you haven't read them you are either crazy, or crazy! I think that Stephanie Meyer is an amazing writer, and she has been able to capture that true teen awkwardness :? and the often uncomftorable first stages in a realtionship where you are really just getting to know each other.

There are many people out there who feel that books like these will give females unrealistic expectations about romance and relationships, but I say no! I have a partner who is wonderful, chivalrous, handsome and protective. He may not have fangs, and he can't play the piano, and he doesn't sparkle in teh sunlight - but he is my 'Edward.' So, whilst you can't have everything, don't settle for nothing.

And for the men out there - there are MEN who READ THE TWILIGHT SERIES!! http://www.twilightguy.com/

I am also part of numerous Twilight fan sites on Facebook.

Now becasue I want to permit balance in this tread - feel free to post even if you don't like Twilight, but please don't get nasty :evil: otherwise Emmet will hunt you down!

Anyway, I hope you like Twilight to :mrgreen:
It's like there's people in my throat
Klara

Re: Twilight Addicts

Postby Klara » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Am I really the only one here that likes this series?!?
It's like there's people in my throat
Klara

Postby divegirl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 pm

i dont even know whats its about, I've never read the book either.

Are you suggesting I should go and check it out???
divegirl

Postby Silentsleeper » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Klara, i just noticed this. i love Twilight god knows how many times ive read them now. the movie is a regular in my dvd although i do think its not the best. i know it was low budget.. its he acting that gets me.. some of it is terrible. but yet i cant stop watching it. i read midnight sun too and wow was so good reading it from Edwards perspective makes you love and hate characters more. :) roll on November
~*~Claire~*~
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Silentsleeper

Return to Off-Topic