Random goodness

General non-Live discussion

Random goodness

Postby Klara » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

The board seems to be a bit quiet - I thought I would start a decent random goodness thread.

It should be completely random.

I have not particular topic of discussion in mind. I have been sick for a weeks or so and my brain is still slowly kicking into gear. ;)

I can't wait for Christmas to come. Anyone from Perth heading to the Carols by Candlelight in the city on Sun?

What are peoples plans for the festive season? I have dinner on Chrissy eve, breakfast and presents at dads, Lunch at the Duxton (seafood and roast Buffet!!! :D ) then presents at Davids house. I think on Boxing day I have a housewarming in teh arvo then dinner at David's families place again, then on the Sat I have the big extended family do.

I have to be honest tho, I am more excited about my trip to S-E Asia in Jan/Feb than Christmas.

Anyway that is all I have atm.

Cheers
K
It's like there's people in my throat
Klara

Re: Random goodness

Postby sammylee13 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Bah humbug, I reckons.

HOWEVER.. I'm flying my sister over to Melbourne from Adelaide to spend Xmas/New Years with me. That'll be good. And tonight, one of our mates came over, and he's gonna spend Xmas Eve and Xmas day with us.. getting drunk and watching the Care Bears Movie, haha! Love it!

NYE I'm heading to Ballarat to work some merch for the Epicure boys. And last time I saw them, Timmy (bass) told us that we needed to go with them to kick on at one of his mates' places after their show.. so my NYE is being spent with my sister and Epicure, um awesometown!

We had our own Xmas dinner tonight. So. Much. Food. I made gibanica!! BEST! There's so much of it there, cuz we left it til late to put it in the oven. So, winner for me - leftover gibanica! Yesss!!
sammylee13

Postby Klara » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 pm

has anyone checked out thie Digg site? it is pretty good for reading if you are bored

http://digg.com/
It's like there's people in my throat
Klara

Postby dangum » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am

I'm also a big fan of www.digg.com - it helps me keep me unbored during the day. It's constantly updated (by users of the site) so there's an endless supply of articles to read.

For the more nerdy of us, I recommend www.engadget.com - it's a blog that reviews all the latest gadgets.
dangum

Return to Off-Topic