Sooo.. Happy New Year?!

General non-Live discussion

Sooo.. Happy New Year?!

Postby sammylee13 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 am

So happy 2008's over, hoorah!

How did we all spend it?

I merched for Epicure in Ballarat, and watched them a bit because I made my sister man the fort while I watched my boys a bit. Then we all went back to Timmy (bass players)'s friend's house for a small gathering with 3 of the Epicure boys and their girlfriends and some other kinda close friends of the band. It was odd, but in a good way... I think, hahaha! I suppose bringing in the new year with the band that saved you from the last one is the way I'd always wanna spend my New Years. Kinda sets the pace for the year you're about to walk into hahaha! I just wished I had said no to doing the merch so I coulda got in amongst it. ...I got my drink on still, don't get me wrong hahaha. YESSSS. Drunk merch bitches for the win!
PS, as if the driving in the car with Dom from Epicure wasn't batshit crazy enough, then the abovementioned happens. Insane.

NOW! Did you all vom on new years day? Please tell me SOMEONE vommed! Or did something they regret? Or broke a new years reso on day 1? Something juicy! Come on!
sammylee13

Re: Sooo.. Happy New Year?!

Postby Klara » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm

hmmm I did nothing exciting I cooked spaghetti bolignase and homemade foccica....it was yummy.....Well David and I did watch "Little Miss Sunshine".....

that is a strange movie....... :|
It's like there's people in my throat
Klara

Postby sammylee13 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Aw, that movie is SO awesome!!! Love it!
sammylee13

Postby divegirl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm

I went to a club in the city (Melb) and had the best time, many many drinks and great cover band, very sore feet and walking home from the bus stop was very hard. thank god for tablets to assist with the sore head in the morning and a big feed of bacon, eggs and has browns also felt good

the only bad thing of the night was I ran into my old stalker, i'm just praying he no longer has my mobile number, I cant deal with those phone calls again
divegirl

Return to Off-Topic